How can I order the bench top from you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Email or call us 09 4409436 and 021 668846 to arrange a date and time for onsite quote measurement.
- If you happy with the quote, we will arrange a time to do on-site template.
- After template, we will send you an invoice for the first deposit.
- It has to be paid before we start to manufacture. No change can be made after manufacturing.
- The final payment needs to be cleared after we finish manufacture in the factory and before arranging the installation.
- The leading time for the bench top installation is 2-3 weeks for the standard bench tops (20mm and 30mm benches) and for the thicker bench tops, allows 3-4 weeks after onsite template.
- Your plumber can hook up the waste for your sink 24 hours after our installation. Your electrician can install the cook top immediately after we’ve left.
How thick is the stone?
Standard slabs are 20mm and 30mm thick. Not all types of stone are available in both 20mm and 30mm.
How do I clean my bench top?
Engineered quartz bench top requires very little maintenance to keep the surface looking like new. For everyday, routine cleaning of quartz bench tops, we recommend wiping the surface with warm soapy water with a damp cloth or alternatively use a normal spray and wipe type cleaner. To avoid dulling the surface’s shine, make sure not to use corrosive/harsh cleaners.
Can the Quartz Surfaces be used outdoors?
We do not recommend the use of engineered quartz products externally. Whilst some customers have opted to install engineered quartz in outdoor applications, external applications may not be covered by our engineered quartz Warranty. The engineered quartz has not been approved for prolonged UV ray exposure settings.
Can I put hot items directly onto the stone bench top surface?
Never place hot pots, pans or oven trays on bench tops directly The stone will tolerate brief exposures to moderately hot temperatures, however prolonged direct contact with or radiated heat from pots and pans can cause thermal shock, discolour or damage the stone. Use a cooling rack to place hot items onto instead.
What kind of warranties you provide?
We offer Five Year Warranty for the workmanship. This Warranty covers any defect, or damage to the bench top arising out of any work done during the manufacture and installation (such as break of the joints).
20 Year Warranty for Engineered Stone and 5 Year Warranty for Granite and Marble Stone.
Need a hand with your new kitchen?
Browse the rest of our stylish kitchen products or get in contact with us today.